Updated: Oct 28, 2020
Before you start
- Make sure (even with home workouts) that you start with a proper warm-up. Get your body temperature up before you start the training.
- Only use stable surfaces and be careful with what you're going to use.
- Be aware of your surroundings.
- Instal a tabata timer on your phone. This is a handy little app that helps you keep track of your work and rest periods during your training.
Perform every exercise for 30 seconds followed by 30 seconds of rest. Repeat this with every exercise for 2 rounds.
Up-down the stairs
Running in place
If you can't find the information about one of these exercises online. Contact me and i will send you a link or explain by myself how the exercise works.
To keep in mind
- Do your exercise slow and steady.
- Drink enough water before and during the workout.