Before you start
- Make sure (even with home workouts) that you start with a proper warm-up. Get your body temperature up before you start the training.
- Only use stable surfaces and be careful with what you're going to use.
- Be aware of your surroundings.
- Instal a tabata timer on your phone. This is a handy little app that helps you keep track of your work and rest periods during your training.
Perform every exercise for 40 seconds followed by 20 seconds of rest.
Workout 1 (3 rounds)
Lunge jump L to squat jump to lunge jump R to squat jump
Workout 2 (3 rounds)
Alternating tricep push-up to pike push-up
Workout 3 (2 rounds)
Plank with shoulder tap
Alternating superman (back extension)
Side shuffle with toe touch
If you can't find the information about one of these exercises online. Contact me and i will send you a link or explain by myself how the exercise works.
To keep in mind
- Do your exercise slow and steady.
- Drink enough water before and during the workout.