Updated: Oct 2, 2020
Before you start
- Make sure (even with home workouts) that you do a proper warm up. Get your body temperature up before you start the training.
- Only use stable surfaces and be careful with what you're going to use.
- Be aware of your surroundings.
Goblet squat 4 x 12
Push-up 4 x Max.
Dipping 4 x 10
Shoulder presses 4 x 8
Back fly 4 x 12
Renegade row 4 x 20
Lunges 4 x 10-10
Dead bug 4 x 8-8
If you can't find the information about one of these exercises online. Contact me and i will send you a link or explain by myself how the exercise works.
To keep in mind
- Take around 60-90 seconds rest between each set.
- Do your exercise slow and steady.
- Drink enough water before and during the workout.