Before you start
- Make sure (even with home workouts) that you do a proper warm up. Get your body temperature up before you start the training.
- Only use stable surfaces and be careful with what you're going to use.
- Be aware of your surroundings.
Floor press 4 x 12
Bent over row 4 x Max.
Reverse fly 4 x 15
Dumbbell fly 4 x 15
Arnold press 4 x 12
Renegade row 4 x 10-10
Stiff legged deadlift 4 x 12
Spit squat 4 x 10-10
Side lunges 4 x 10-10
If you can't find the information about one of these exercises online. Contact me and i will send you a link or explain by myself how the exercise works.
To keep in mind
- Take around 60-90 seconds rest between each set.
- Do your exercise slow and steady.
- Drink enough water before and during the workout.