Before you start
- Make sure (even with home workouts) that you do a proper warm up. Get your body temperature up before you start the training.
- Only use stable surfaces and be careful with what you're going to use.
- Be aware of your surroundings.
Take 60 seconds rest between sets
Squats 4 x 15
Bridge walk out 3 x 10-10
Split squats 3 x 12-12
Side lunges 4 x 10-10
Kneeling Squat 3 x 15
Abs circuit 3-4 rounds: 30 seconds work / 20 seconds rest
Side plank L
Side plank R
If you can't find the information about one of these exercises online. Contact me and i will send you a link or explain by myself how the exercise works.
To keep in mind
- Take around 60-90 seconds rest between each set.
- Do your exercise slow and steady.
- Drink enough water before and during the workout.