Updated: Oct 5, 2020
Before you start
- Make sure (even with home workouts) that you do a proper warm up. Get your body temperature up before you start the training.
- Only use stable surfaces and be careful with what you're going to use.
- Be aware of your surroundings.
Bulgarian split squat 4 x 8
Glute bridge 4 x 15
Burpee 4 x 12
Bird dog 4 x 12
Handstand hold 4 x Max.
Superman 4 x 12
Pull-up/inverted row 4 x 10
Inch worm 4 x 8
Russian twist 4 x 15
If you can't find the information about one of these exercises online. Contact me and i will send you a link or explain by myself how the exercise works.
To keep in mind
- Take around 60-90 seconds rest between each set.
- Do your exercise slow and steady.
- Drink enough water before and during the workout.